10 one-to-one general French lessons
This course is for you if you’re looking for a general French course tailored specifically to your needs and expectations. And with lessons on a schedule to suit you. The objectives, content and activities will be devised in accordance with your requirements.
Your learning supervisor will make an assessment of your level of proficiency and learning needs to put together a personalised course in general French. Your programme will methodically cover the following:
- Correction of any weak points such as grammar, language structures, listening comprehension, phonetics, pronunciation, or fluency
- Working on specific personal objectives such as taking an active part in conversations, understanding a conference, preparing for an exam/presentation or writing a report under time pressure, communicating in the workplace, etc.
The cycle is 10 lessons, at a pace that suits you.
- One-to-one Extended: 2 lessons per week for 5 weeks
- One-to-one Extended Plus: 2 sessions of 2 lessons per week for 2,5 weeks
- One-to-one Intensive Half-days option: 5 sessions of 2 lessons for a week week
Don’t hesitate to contact us to agree the right programme for you.
This programme is custom-designed to fit your language learning needs, both general and specific, and tailored to your interests. Your private teacher will be entirely focused on meeting your expectations and helping you to get the most out of your learning.
- Levels: Beginners to Advanced - Levels A1 to C2 on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Pace: 10 lessons/week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Number of participants: 1
- Minimum duration of a cycle: 5 sessions of 2 lessons
Personalised to fit in with your availability
- Cycle of 10 lessons: € 450
- Further lessons: € 45
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.