'Business and Professional Communication' Course
(26 lessons/week: 20 general French lessons and 6 Business French lessons)
- To gain in fluency and confidence in professional situations and develop intercultural competence
- To consolidate existing spoken and written communication skills
- French spoken and written communication (20 lessons a week) with a special focus on Business French and professional communication (6 lessons a week).
- Learn to speak in public in a work context: presenting yourself and your company, explaining a project, chairing a meeting; communicating in French with colleagues and clients; taking part in conference calls or telephone conversations. Improve your written communication at work and develop your intercultural skills.
Learn to communicate in French in an international and professional context
The extended courses lasting 4 weeks or more will prepare you to sit CCIP - Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris examinations to gain certificates and diplomas in professional French.
On the Business and Professional Communication French course, you will be able to make steady progress in French while specialising in the language of the workplace. Make the most of your stay in France by combining business with pleasure!
- Level : Elementary to advanced – Levels A2 to C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Pace : 26 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Number of students per group : 5 to 10
- Duration : from 1 to 48 weeks
- Start dates of the course : Every Monday from January to December.
20 General French lessons in the morning Monday to Friday from 9am to 12am or in the afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
+ 6 extra lessons in smaller groups from 12.30 to 2pm or 2pm to 3.30pm or 3.30pm to 5pm according to your objectives and level.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.