Courses including Preparation for French Examinations
- To achieve a good level of French, to prepare for and gain a diploma or international certificate in the French language
- To prepare for the official French language diplomas and tests (DILF, DELF, DALF, TCF)
- To achieve the best possible results in French examinations and tests
This course consists of 20 general French lessons plus 6 methodical exam preparation lessons a week.
In the general lessons, you’ll build on your ability to express yourself and communicate in French, acquiring the necessary linguistic structures to improve your fluency and practising both listening and reading comprehension. You’ll also prepare for the DILF, DELF, DALF or TCF tests, including sitting regular mock examinations.
Optional: Register for the DILF, DELF or DALF, sit the TCF at the Alliance Française de Montpellier.
- Choose this option to prepare for and pass an examination leading to an officially-recognised certificate of your level of French, for professional or academic purposes.
- You can sit the TCF exam on site as the Alliance Française de Montpellier is an official TCF test centre, accredited by the CIEP – Centre International d’Études Pédagogiques.
Whether you’re a student or a professional, demonstrating a good level of French will be an advantage academically or for pursuing an international career. This course will prepare you to succeed in official French exams and gain valuable certification of your skills.
Maybe you want to focus your language learning on a particular field of expertise, such as science, law, economy, or business and international commerce? Or simply develop your skills in communicating in French in the workplace? In that case, try out our Specialised French Courses.
- Level : Elementary to advanced – Levels A2 to C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Pace : 26 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Number of students per group : 5 to 12
- Duration : from 4 to 48 weeks
- Start dates of the course : Every Monday from January to December.
20 General French lessons in the morning Monday to Friday from 9am to 12 am or in the afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
+ 6 extra lessons in smaller groups from 12.30 to 2 pm or 2pm to 3.30 pm or 15.30 to 5pm according to your objectives and level.
Don’t hesitate to contact us contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.