Exam Preparation Course for French A level”, “AS level” and “Irish Leaving Certificate”
- Brush up your French thanks to our high quality French Immersion Course to achieve the best results at your French A-Level, AS Level or the Irish Leaving Certificate.
- Train systematically for the A Level, AS Level or Irish Leaving Certificate with our specialized teachers doing regular mock exams to prepare for the Oral Exam and for the listening, reading and writing parts.
- Receive specific feedback and learn the methods and techniques to achieve the excellent results.
- During our intensive morning sessions (20 lessons/ week), you will improve your confidence in all 4 skills speaking, listening, reading and writing- extend your vocabulary and improve your grammar knowledge. Develop your confidence in speaking and your abilities for the oral exam.
- During our afternoon sessions (6 lessons/week), you will: have specific lessons focusing on writing and comprehension and concentrate on the key areas that will help you succeed at the exam, prepare for the oral exam in small group tuitions covering specific exam topics be sitting regular mock examinations
Individual Courses to focus on your weak points
The best formula to prepare for A-Level, AS Level and Irish Leaving Certificate and obtain excellent results.
Level: Elementary to advanced – Levels A2 to C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Pace: 26 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
Number of students per group : 5 to 12
Duration : from 1 to 3 weeks
Minimum recommended duration of the course: 2 weeks
Start date for the course Monday 13 February 2017, Monday 20 February 2017, Monday 27 March 2017, Monday 3 April 2017, Monday 10 April 2017 and Monday 17 April 2017.
Price: 315€/ week+ registration fees
Accommodation in option: Host family, apartment, hotel residence.
20 General French lessons in the morning Monday to Friday from 9am to 12 am or in the afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
+ 6 extra lessons in smaller groups from 12.30 to 2 pm or 2pm to 3.30 pm or 15.30 to 5pm according to your objectives and level.
Don’t hesitate to contact us contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.