Preparation Course for University and Higher Education Studies
You wish to study in France, get easily integrated in a French university or in a prestigious school that will allow you to obtain the diploma that you have always dreamed of? You need:
- to obtain the level of French requiered for the higher education (university, grandes écoles)
- develop the linguistic and methodological skills requiered for achieving your studies in France
- 26 lessons per week during 1 to 12 months depending on the level you begin with and your objectives
- 20 French language lessons in small groups of 5 to 10 students where you will obtain the B1 or B2 level and integrate easily in your high education studies in France. You will be working on all the language skills (expression and oral comprehension, expression and written comprehension) and you will develp your intercultural skills in order to adapt faster to life in France.
- 6 lessons of specialization in French language needed for the university in small groups from 5 to 10 students where you will acquire the necessary knowledge for achieving your studies (taking notes, comprehension and production of the written assignments for the university, public speaking, etc.) and you will learn how the university system in France works.
The French course that will allow you to achieve successfully your studies in French!
Count on at least 6 months of this specialized course if you have an elementary level of French language and get well prepared for your studies in France.
- Level: Beginners to advanced – Levels A1 to C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Pace: 26 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Number of students per group: 5 to 10
- Duration: from 4 to 48 weeks
- Starting dates of the course: Every Monday from January to December. For Beginners, first Monday of every month.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.