French Preparation Course for University Entrance
Are you already a student at a French university, a bilingual programme, or maybe a business school next year? You have the required level of French but you want to consolidate your language skills in order to be better prepared for your studies?
The Alliance française’s preparation for higher education short courses prepares you to succeed in your studies.
An intensive, specialilsed French programme for academic purposes that will enable you to:
- Consolidate your level of French, build your confidence and develop your intercultural abilities
- Develop your communication skills : oral and written French in an academic context
- Develop your knowledge about methodology in France for being in an advantaged position for your studies
Programme overview :
- 26 lessons per week
- 20 general French lessons in small groups from 5 to 10 students: systematic training in oral and written language acquisition in communicative situations
- 6 specialised lessons of French for academic purposes - language and methodology- ins mall groups of 5 to 10 participants : note-taking, reading and listening comprehension, public speaking in French
The benefits :
The best option in order to ensure success studying in French!
- Levels : from A2 (intermediate) to C2 (expert)
- Minimum level required : A2 of the CEFR
- Rhythm : 26 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Number of students : 5 to 10 participants
- Course start : Every Monday
General French lessons in the morning Monday to Friday from 9am to 12 am or in the afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
+ French language course for higher education studies from 12.30 to 2 pm or 2pm to 3.30 pm or 3.30pm to 5pm according to your objectives and level.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.