‘Succeed in Your Studies’ Module
- Improve your French while studying in France and develop your competences in writing, note taking and public speaking in order to succeed in your studies.
- Improve progressively your level of French for academic purposes while doing another activity thanks to our modules in French for higher education studies.
Programme Overview :
- French workshops in small groups of maximum 5 students 3 times per week (3 sessions of 2 lessons) for improving all your competencies in French
- Courses all year round to practice your oral skills in an academic context : writing for academic purposes, note taking, public speaking...
A French course that works around your schedule and that can be done while studying in France.
Our recommendation :
Upon course completion, validate you level of French with an official French test recognised by employers, sign up for the TCF.
- Levels : Intermediate to advanced (Levels B1 to C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) Minimum level required = B1
- Pace : 3 modules of 2 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes) = 6 lessons per week
- Number of students per group : 5 to 10
- Duration : 4 to 24 weeks
- Start dates of the course : Every Monday from January to December.
From 12.30 to 2 pm or 2pm to 3.30 pm or 15.30 to 5pm according to your objectives and level.
Don’t hesitate to contact us contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.