TCF Preparation Module
- Validate your level of French and obtain a widely recognised certificate for study or work purposes.
- General French Course in small groups (5 to 10 participants) 3 times a week (3 sessions of 2 lessons each) for optimal TCF exam preparation.
- Systematic training in oral and written language acquisition in order to obtain the highest TCF scores. Listening and written comprehension, lexis, grammar, syntax, regular mock tests and regular practice with past papers.
- Optional: Taking the TCF at the Alliance française de Montpellier’s examination centre.
A French exam preparation course that enables you to obtain the highest possible TCF scores.
If you wish to improve your level of French quickly before taking the test, choose our Courses Including Preparation for French Examinations.
- Level : Elementary to advanced – Levels A2 to C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Pace : 3 modules of 2 lessons per week = 6 lessons - 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- Number of students per group : 5 to 10
- Duration : from 4 to 48 weeks.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.