Seeing your hosts daily during your stay will help you to experience different aspects of the French way of life and culture.
Spend the daytime learning French at l’Alliance Française de Montpellier, your international French school, and practice what you’ve learned with your host family in the evenings and at weekends.
Our host families are friendly, approachable and keen to share their culture. The accommodation on offer meets the standards of the Alliance Française Quality Charter (for comfort, cleanliness and location).
To match you with a host that suits you and ensure that your expectations are met as far as possible, we’ll ask you to fill in a questionnaire before arrival.
2 Options :
- Bed & Breakfast: private room with breakfast.
- Half-board: private room with breakfast and dinner.
- Make rapid progress and experience different aspects of French culture.
- Your hosts will be there to talk to and practise your language skills with during your stay.
- You will be met at the station or at the airport.
Accommodation with a host family : Single room with a single, comfortable bed, a small desk and storage for your belongings.
Location : City centre or within close proximity (maximum 30 minutes away from the “Place de la Comédie” - the heart of the city centre - by tram).
Pick up at the train station or airport.
Arrival on Sunday afternoon and departure on Saturday morning. Possibility of booking extra nights, on request.