Intensive Plus: French Language and Culture
- This intensive course of 26 lessons a week will help you make steady and rapid progress. Improve your understanding and ability to express yourself and communicate in French in daily life situations
- Consolidate your language skills and understanding of French culture working in small groups. Learn through activities and content adapted to the objectives and specific needs of participants
- General French lessons in small groups of 5 to 12 participants. Additional classes in smaller workgroups concentrating on specific language learning points or culture.
- Our interactive approach to teaching focuses on practising communicating in ordinary daily situations. The main priority is to improve your understanding and your ability to express yourself.
- Content and activities: methodical approach to learning vocabulary and grammatical structures; discussion of everyday documents and news articles; practice in speaking and writing about specific communication situations.
- The workgroups allow you to satisfy your personal learning needs by choosing from: listening comprehension and speaking; pronunciation and fluency; writing and communication; contemporary French culture and literature; or French society today.
The Intensive Plus course will help you make rapid progress. If you want total immersion in the French language and culture, why not opt to stay in a family home with half-board? That way, you’ll be speaking French all day, every day, with guaranteed results!
If you also have some professional objectives, check out our Specialised Courses.
- Level : Elementary to advanced – Levels A2 to C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Course not available to beginners
- Pace : 26 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Number of students per group : 5 to 12
- Duration : from 1 to 48 weeks
- Start dates of the course : Every Monday from January to December.
20 General French lessons in the morning Monday to Friday from 9am to 12 am or in the afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
+ 6 extra lessons in smaller groups from 12.30 to 2 pm or 2pm to 3.30 pm or 3.30pm to 5pm according to your objectives and level.
1 to 3 weeks: 285 € per week
4 to 7 weeks : 275 € per week
8 to 11 weeks : 260 € per week
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on which French course would best meet your requirements.